Friends of DADA
In Dallas besides our signature art spaces like the DMA and the Nasher Sculpture Center, one of the premier organizations promoting the appreciation of visual arts in our community is the non-profit Dallas Art Dealers Association (DADA). DADA, made up of both galleries and non-profit art venues such as the Dallas Contemporary, the MAC, the Latino Cultural Center and others, promotes awareness and understanding of art in our community through gallery walks, educational events and an annual scholarship.
Friends of DADA is designed to obtain broader community involvement from individuals and companies for DADA’s activities in support of Dallas’ art scene.
To become a Friend of DADA requires annual dues of:
- Individual or couple level ($125/annually)
- Non-profit level ($200/annually)
- Business level ($250/annually)
Becoming a Friend of DADA entitles you annually to:
- Half-price admission to DADA’s educational forums (for an individual level donation, the contributor and a friend; for a business level donation, up to four employees)
- Up to four private group tours for up to 10 people of exhibits by DADA members (arranged with the individual gallery or non-profit art space)
- Opportunity to host DADA membership meeting
Most importantly your participation as a Friend of DADA demonstrates your involvement in and commitment to fostering a vibrant Dallas arts community whose spirit and vision will pass from generation to generation and to help fund the Edith Baker Art Scholarship and Artist Career Development Fund.
If submitting your application via mail, please download the Friends of DADA Application linked below and mail to the below address.
923 Salmon Drive
Dallas, Texas 75208
Current Friends of DADA
110 Cole St.
Dallas, TX 75207